Machine: B-446-2 (h20/h25)
Motor: Honda GX-690
HP: 24 pl
RPM: ca. 160
Lenght: 125 cm
Width: 182 cm
Height: 130 cm
Weight: 270 kg.
Includes lifting eye and lights
Price on request
|Engine Type||Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV|
|Bore x Stroke||78 X 72 mm|
|Net Power Output*||22.1 hp (16.5 kW) @ 3,600 rpm|
|Net Torque||35.6 lb-ft (48.3 Nm) @ 2,500 rpm|
|PTO Shaft Rotation||Counterclockwise (from PTO shaft side)|
|Lamp/Charge coil options||2.7A, 17A, 26A|
|Carburetor||Horizontal type, two barrel butterfly valve, internal vent|
|Ignition System||Digital CDI with variable ignition timing|
|Lubrication System||Forced lubrication|
|Air cleaner||Dual element|
|Oil Capacity||2.1 US qt (2.0l)|
|Fuel||Unleaded 86 octane or higher|
|Dry Weight||96.8 lb (44 kg)|
Built for performance, long life and easy operation
- Newbesto Gear Box for heavy trowelling and rough handling
- Centrifugal Safety Stop switch that shuts the engine down automatically in the event of operational emergencies
- Precision control for blade pitch to ensure precise blade adjustment
- Sturdy tri-tube chrome plated handle created to provide greater leverage and ease of control
- Chrome guard ring for easy cleaning
- Lifting hook for easy transport
- Universal blades interchangeable with major trowel brands
- All Newbesto petrol models include a top of the line Honda engine.
Honda V-twin engines offer higher horsepower, improved adaptability, quiet operation, and greater fuel efficency.
After completing this order form you will be contacted by one of our employees.
for large quantities please contact us.